Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HOLIDAY MODE
I wish :) We're in a time crunch now at work and things are absolutely crazy. I had to call in to a meeting at a mall parking lot last night because the folks at work called an emergency meeting in the middle of my last-minute Christmas shopping frenzy! But, as for some good news, I managed to get most of the Christmas shopping done.. Whopee!

Anyways, we hung out in Aruba Bar and Resto in Libis for a while after shopping. I luv the place. So homey. Music is great. The DJ is so good ha. I enjoyed a lot, I added Aruba in my friendster list (speaking of, have a weird story to tell, bordering on stalking.. some other time, tho'). Haha. Pero talaga, parking is really bad in Libis. P50 for parking! deng. Traffic as usual. Hay naku. Anyhoo, is all good.

4AM, I was called for another crisis at work. Pain after the fun. So goes the story of my life. :)

_____________________________

Random thought: I seem to be seeing Sylvia Sanchez (you know, the soap actress, former sexy star) around much lately. Saw her in Chef and Brewer a couple of weeks ago. And she was right next to me, looking at bargain deals at a tiangge last night. Hehe. Pero she's so pretty ha. I like that she acts so unassuming.

_____________________________

Lyrics of the day:

"Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want
" - She Will Be Loved, Maroon 5


Haay, wishing someone will sing that to me someday and mean it :p

Happy weekend, all!!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com