Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TIME TO WAVE GOODBYE NOW..


"All the world just stopped now
So you say you don't wanna stay together anymore
Let me take a deep breath babe
If you need me, me and Neil'll be hangin' out with the dream king

Neil says hi by the way
I don't believe you're leaving cause me and Charles Manson like the same ice cream
I think it's that girl and I think there're pieces of me you've never seen
Maybe she's just pieces of me you've never seen well
..." - Tear In Your Hand by Tori Amos

If only things happened differently, these days we would have been counting down for 8th on the 8th… instead of counting down to goodbye.. But how times have changed drastically.. And now, the numbers 8, 14, 5, 27, 28.. Our lucky numbers are now, well, just regular dates on our calendars… Well, soon, anyways. As soon as the pain dies down.. As soon as the happy memories are tucked away somewhere safe, never to be accessed again.. Nowadays, what once symbolized the good and happy are just painful reminders of times soon to be forgotten.. I wonder how you are now? I forget. I should stop wondering. Your words still echo in my ears.. "For the last time, good luck to us both.." For the last time. Yes. So odd, considering how we once used to be so full of love for each other. What ever happened to that anyways? Not that it matters still. It all could have been an illusion or maybe a delusion. Who knows…

Haze all clouded up my mind… in the daze of the why it could've never been… so you say and I say you know you're full of wish, and your "baby baby baby babies"...All the world is all I am, the black of the blackest ocean… you don't know the power that you have, with that tear in your hand






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com