Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MORE ABOUT LOVE
Jann is one of my favorite writers ever.. and her November 21 entry speaks of something we can all relate to.. LOVE, of course... What else do I ever talk about in this blog anyways? :)

"I know that love is all of it. It is the whole of the universe and the whole of me. And if that love is only for a moment, then it is the moment I shall savour and take with me on my way. I will not remain bitter and hopeless, but rather I shall live with the bravery and the desire to march onward in search of something I may never ever find. I have made so many mistakes. I have been wrong so many times. I have lost so many things and people. But once in awhile, God does grant me the serenity to let me feel something beyond my own humanity; the love that whispers inside of my soul, the love that says it is alright to not be perfect. I can live with that. I cannot live without it." - Jann






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com