Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



RELAPSE
I.can't.stay.away.from.this.blog. :)

Ok, so I'm not really back, back. I still need some time away.. A lot of time actually to finally get all the ugliness I feel out of my system... That plus I'm mulling over a major, life-altering decision.

Anyhoo, I was happily lost in slumber since 9PM (woo hoo.. insomnia is gone!) but was woken up by this drunken neighbor shouting his lungs out. As in. I bet the whole Makati community heard him. Ok. Exag.. Anyway, now I'm having difficulty getting back to sleep. Argh. And thus the relapse :p I'll be heading for work in a bit... So I'll try to get back to sleep..

UPDATE::: Feh. Angry drunken neighbor was replaced angry cellphone calls from work. Deng. Now I'm troubleshooting with some other folks.. How am I supposed to wake up at 4AM then go to work at 5AM??? It's two AM now gadamit.

I'll leave with these parting words from Madonna (Waiting) ---------

""Well, I know from experience
That if you have to ask for something more than once or twice
It wasn't yours in the first place
And that's hard to accept when you love someone
And you're led to believe in their moment of need
That they want what you want but they don't" "






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com