Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



RESTLESS AGAIN, OBVIOUSLY
Third entry for today. I'm on a roll! :)

I've been cooped up in my apartment for two days. So I'm bored, naturally. It started when I just didn't feel like going to work. Depressive mood, you see. And towards mid-day yesterday, I actually got sick. Sneezing like crazy, feeling a bit feverish, splitting headache. Hmm, power of the mind. My manager was sympathetic but I had a deadline yesterday. And wasn't able to complete it because I was groggy, and really, when you're sick, your mind wanders a lot. Hard to come up with a management prez that way. And this morning when I woke up, I was feeling much worse. Started missing mom, and began to cry. Yeah, I'm such a baby like that. Only when I get sick. I already called home last night, I called my friends. Really I just needed to be taken care of.

I logged in work for a while, hoping to get moving with my prez but my mind just refuses to work. I popped some pills, got drowsy, and found myself drifting to sleep most of the day. Deng. My phone just rang, and I refused to go near it, thinking it might be the Boss, ready to scream at me for missing my deadline. Fortunately it was just my engineer. And now I just wanna turn the phone off so I could go about in peace for the rest of the night.

Anyways, I was hungry and wanted to go out to grab food. Started dressing up. Dabbing on some lipstick because I looked so pale. But as soon as I walked out the door, I began to feel a bit woozy, so I figured, hell, another tuna dinner really isn't so bad. Though right now I'm pretending to be sipping some hot soup.

I can't even watch TV because I don't have cable (one of my cost-cutting thingies). I dunno what's going on with the rest of the world. And really, I feel so selfish just talking about myself and how I feel in this blog. I wanna talk about something else, but I'm too caught up in my own drama.

Oh well.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com