Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional." - Roger Crawford

This is what I have in my Outlook signature. Yes, I definitely have a challenging life right now. Sometimes, I feel, a little bit too challenging. But people always tell me, God won't give us challenges that we cannot handle. That gives me comfort. That, plus this inner strength and resilience that has kept me going over the years. I refuse to be defeated. Or worn down. Or broken. Sometimes, I will break down, but I will never let all this break my spirit. That is not an option. And that is a promise.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com