Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FOUND MYSELF A NEW TAMBAYAN :)
The last few weeks I've been going out, I've been feeling a little out of place. The tube-top/back-less generation has invaded the gimik scene! After weeks of planning to check out the place, we finally got to go to 90 Proof. As my best friend said, it was refreshing to be in a bar where most people were within our age bracket.. And the proof? Everyone was singing along the 80's music in the background!! Aliw nga eh, it was like a mini-reunion of sorts, and people had no qualms about shouting (or singing) and dancing to uhm, Rico Mambo. Hehehe...

Thanks, Mark for introducing as to this watering hole in Ortigas. And well, for consequently getting us addicted to your friend's very sinfully delicious chocolate cake. :)

Fudz!! We miss you!! Hope you're having a good one out there!! Happy Birthday!

--------------------
Just thinking, why is peace so elusive? And will people ever change? Or is there something genetic that will stop them from becoming the person they aspire to be? He knew too much alcohol makes him do crazy things.. It happened again. This time it's really more than a warning sign already. It should be a deal-breaker. But even after all my resolve to never talk to him again (and after deleting his phone number one million times already), I feel bad about abandoning him... Is it really part of my life's purpose to be there for him through all his trials? Even if during times that I need him, he is mostly never there? Will I continue to stand by him, even as he has never even made any effort to spend time with me? Why, even when, now, he is the one who has virtually abandoned me, do I feel bad about shutting my door on him once and for all?

And more questions... Do I have a sign on my forehead inviting danger (or at the very least, strange people) in my life? I already had a couple of stalkers in this lifetime so far. And potentially one more. Ugh. There's this obssessed (with me) ex-bf from college, whom I only dated for a couple of months really, and then we never heard from each other again. Until he made his comeback and professed his undying love. After 8 years. Uhm. Ok. Sorry. Really scary. An ex who is trigger-happy. Is it them? Or is it just me? F*ck. It's too early to be analyzing all this. That plus I'm still hung over. And I'm already late for a lunch meeting.

Like Shiloah, there are days that I wish I were somewhere else.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com