Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WHEN CRIME FINALLY HITS HOME...
You see crime reported in TV all the time. But somehow, even if you know these are real, you always seem to think, that won't happen to me or my loved ones. And then it does. And just like that, danger becomes so close and so real. And now, I fear for my safety even as I walk towards our dimly-lit office parking lot at night. I fear for my safety as I drive home everyday. And then I wonder, if I'm having so much trouble coming to terms with this tragic incident, how about my friends? And all I could do really, is to keep on praying... Please, please do offer your prayers for them..

Meanwhile, there are some things that needs to be done. My girl friends and I had talked about wanting to take self-defense and shooting classes even in the past. MB always told me it's better to be prepared. He wanted me to learn to handle a gun. And I always told him I'm a peace-loving person and guns are not the answer. But I'm seriously rethinking my position right now. Because I hate feeling so helpless. And I certainly don't want to continue living in fear.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com