Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ALONE IN MY APARTMENT ON A SUNDAY BUT I'M ENJOYING THE MOMENTS OF SOLITUDE
Aw.. This pix absolutely broke my heart. Funny. NOT!!



-------------------
Last night was "Go Out for A Couple of Beers Night", in celebration of Octoberfest :) So there we were, Carrie and Miranda, sans Charlotte and Samantha, strutting down the streets of Malate. The thing is, we've already reached that *stage* where doing outrageous things are out of the question, so instead, we had the 3 C's - coffee, crepes and conversation.. Half a La Pinay later, we realized, our stories are becoming old. Is going home to an empty apartment really bad? Anyways, we struggled to define the relationship I have now with MB. But it seems Webster has not come up with a term yet. The closest we could think of is "estranged partner". Yeah.

We took a detour to a kink shop. Trip lang. Hahaha. The things I hope men don't really wear! Glittered briefs? There was a very interesting looking teddy, and maybe if things end up well with me and MB, I'll go back to that store. LOL!

Anyways, we ended up at Sidebar, listening to, ehem, 80's music. So very high school. And after that, the Cinderellas had to head home. Hehe. It's not that we're getting old. Really.

-------------------
Yesterday was my first day back at school. Technically, it was our second meeting but I missed the first one, in lieu of an important visit to family out of town. *wink*

Everything has been so crazy at work lately, and I was only able to read one chapter in our text, instead of the 4 suggested in our syllabus. 2 hours before the class, I was hysterical. For a brief moment there, I considered quitting school this term. That is, until the school registrar's admin told me that not only will there be no refund for my ~13k tuition for 1 subject alone, I needed to pay a 50 peso withdrawal fee. F* that. Those could have gone to my shoes, err, savings!! So, a very nervous comeback student finally got the courage to drive herself to school, ready to be lambasted by the prof. Fortunately, eng'g is my forte (and I use this term loosely), so linear programming didn't seem so alien. Did our seatwork in 10mins while the others were struggling with the equations. hehe. Yabang. But I was so relieved. At least, I was able to survive the second meeting. I just hope I can make it through the next 7 sessions.

-------------------
I told myself I have to keep myself busy so I won't have time to think about my lovelife problems. Bad idea. My calendar is super booked! Besides, I really do need to fix things in my life that needs to be fixed. Escaping the ugly realities just doesn't work. They always catch up and run you over.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com