Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



EXORCISING DEMONS
Whenever a relationship ends what usually comes after is cleansing. Cleansing of the mind, soul and heart. Now, I am such a creature of habit. And it takes a while before I start letting things go, cleaning out the closet or exorcising the demons. I let the demons linger ever so willingly. But today I have made my first small victory. For the first time I stood up to his rudeness. I have known this all along, but I shouldn't have to put up with that. I was wrong when I said to myself that I will take whatever I can get. Because I thought that I love him and it doesn't matter if he is angry most of the time, or he doesn't seem to appreciate my presence in his life. Now I know, well I guess I've known all along, that life can be so much better than this. It already is.

And speaking of demons, gawd, yesterday was so hellish. I don't mean to whine. But I will. I have been nursing a sore throat for three days, and a fever that couldn't get out because I've been popping Advils like Smint. And yesterday, oh, you gotta love Fridays, it took me almost 4 hours to reach QC from Cavite. And I even took the Skyway na ha. Imagine driving in that condition and drivers and pedestrians all just getting crazy... Argggggggghhhhh!!

Yet, despite of that, I'm still thankful I arrived home relatively unscathed. And that I didn't have to go to work today because of some project schedule changes that allowed us this temporary respite. Because my body is already screaming for rest. My mind is screaming for rest. And my heart, well, it's not screamiing anymore. Because it's getting close to exorcising all the bad things that it had to deal with the past months.

postscript:::
Am listening to Parokya ni Edgar's new album "Bigotilyo".. Very parokya.. So outrageously funny... As in while listening to their music bigla na lang akong natatawa.. Sa office yan ha. Hehe. I don't mind looking too silly. Happy ako eh. Bakit ba? :)

The track I love most is "Ted Hannah". Cute lang.. Kaka-inlove.. :)

Para kang kape, di ka nagpapatulog... at pano kung nasulat na sa notebook ng tadhana.. ang kwento ng pag ibig tungkol sa ating dalawa.. di kaya sayang naman kung hindi natin susundin... ang nais na mangyari ng tadhana para sa atin.. Para akong tanga, di ko man lang naisip.. na ang pangarap ay mananatiling panaginip kung wala akong gawin upang makamtan ka.. paano ka tatama kung di ka tataya? at pano kung may contest na sinet-up ng tadhana.. ang unang papremyo ay makasama ka.. di kaya sayang naman kung di ko man lang susubukan manalo sa pa-raffle ng tadhana? Hayaan bang mapunta ka na lang sa iba? At pano kung hindi ako naakit ng tadhana.. edi sana ay hindi ako ang iyong sinisinta, di kaya sayang naman kung di ko man lang susulitin.. ang alay na babae ng tadhana para sa akin...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com