Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TONIGHT, I SO BADLY NEED A HUG
It's been a pretty rough couple of days. And how I wish you were here...

My laptop has been down since Tuesday night. And I only got my service unit 30mins before end of day today. I practically depend on my laptop for all the work that I do, so you do the math.

My brother finally went back to Cebu last Wednesday. And today, I finally braved the streets of Manila. It didn't take long before I got used to the dog-eat-dog world out there, but it doesn't mean the day passed without mini-disasters.

First, just as I was exiting to Southwoods, a traffic officer stopped me. Apparently, a spotter flagged him via radio that I was passing from the middle lane. I mean, I was just changing lanes. What the heck are they talking about!! It was early morning, and I was already late as it is, and man, I didn't even understand my violation. After maybe 15mins of arguing with the officer, he finally let me go. Nakulitan siguro because I told him to explain to me pa what I did wrong.. Hehe.

Lunchtime, I decided to drop by the bank. I tried to open my car but lo and behold, the keyless thingie didn't beep. And it dawned on me, I had left the headlights on (AGAIN!) and my car battery got discharged (for the nth time!).

Finally, as I was going home to Q.C. tonight, from work, I got lost. It was bad enough that I had been stuck in traffic already due to moderate rain. I took a "short cut" I learned from my brother that would lead me to Sta. Mesa. However, I had taken a wrong turn and I somehow ended up in Mandaluyong (Shaw Blvd). I called up my bro and he told me to go back, but I couldn't since the bridge I had passed by was closed and I managed to end up in Kalentong instead! More traffic. And worse, my brother didn't know where I was. I finally decided to just follow one car, and miraculously, I was on my way home.. When I finally arrived in our apt., tears started falling. Gawd, I was so tired. Naawa ako sa sarili ko sobra. I had been driving from Cavite, braved the puddles of South SSHway, and finally got lost, and I just needed to let out all my frustrations.

And all I really want now is a hug.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com