Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SATURDAY WAS OK BUT STILL GETTING USED (AGAIN) TO THE ROAD SITUATION HERE
I'm loving the fact that MB and I can talk more objectively now that we are apart. Meeting his family was not bad either. Dinner at Conggo Grill was a disaster because of their poor service, but we were able to spend some time together. And I got to eat one of my favorite foods - tuna sisig. Yum!

I'm loving the fact that I am surrounded by family and I feel so much stronger already. Physically and emotionally. I feel like I can take on anything from now on..

I'm loving the fact that some things are slowly coming out in the open and I'm not freaking out about it.

I'm loving the fact that I got a new do, and my hair looks so much healthier now. It's a tad shorter than I wanted it to be, but I kinda like my multi-tone highlights. Ah, didn't like how I spent 6 hours in the salon to get it. My butt hurt and I was so hungry by the time it was over. I actually felt so sore. Maybe it's because I shied away from any beauty-related regimen in the U.S. Too expensive. Heh.

I absolutely adore the newest baby in the house. Not mine, unfortunately..

But I am still trying to get used again to the traffic. Getting to the mall is such a chore. Oh well, less trips to the mall means less shopping. And maybe that's not so bad. :)

And yeah, I still don't have a working cellphone. Argh. It's so hirap to go around here without one.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com