Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MY FAVORITE THINGS.. LATELY, ANYWAYS

1. Movies
- Bad Boys 2 -> WOW! This movie is so action-packed and yet so hilarious. Will Smith is buff and hot. What else can I say. He's one of my fave actors. I didn't like to morgue scene where they had to harass all those corpses, but closing my eyes for about 10mins is not that big a deal.
- Legally Blonde 2 -> Capitalizing on the dumb blonde cliche and yet not quite overdoing it. And Reese is just so gorgeous. Kakatuwa here powder blue car. And I love her outfits, specially the lavender ensemble in a park scene. I like the sublot of the gay dog couple, too.. So cute :)
- Johnny English -> Ok, so not really a fave but I enjoyed the slapsticks in this movie. Mr. Bean is still a funny man. If you just want mindless fun, this is a good movie to watch.
2. Songs/Bands
- Where is the Love? by Black Eyed Peas. The tune is so catchy plus the song is meaningful, as well. And speaking of this band, while I'm not such a huge hip-hop fan, I liked their album, Elephunk. Plus, I was wonderfully surprised to find a Pinoy track called the APL song which contains snippets of the song Balita by Cesar Banares. Turns out one of the band members is a Filipino, and he is proud to be one at that. Galeng!
3. Lyrics
- Glory of Love by Bette Midler. This is what love is all about. It is not all good. And yet, that's not bad at all. Once we are able to accept this reality, I think, overcoming all the problems in a relationship will come easy.

You've got to give a little, take a little,
and let your poor heart break a little.
That's the story of, that's the glory of love.

You've got to laugh a little, cry a little,
until the clouds roll by a little.
That's the story of, that's the glory of love.

As long as there's the two of us,
we've got the world and all it's charms.
And when the world is through with us,
we've got each other's arms.

You've got to win a little, lose a little,
yes, and always have the blues a little.
That's the story of, that's the glory of love.
That's the story of, that's the glory of love
.

4. Food
- MB has been pampering me with his cooking. Steaks, steamed crabs.. YUM! I have definitely gained back the few pounds I lost the first couple of weeks I was recovering. Heh.

5. TV Show
- Ok. I've been closely following the saga of Catindig and Gonzalez, partners in the series Basta't Kasama Kita. In fairness, ABS-CBN shows are improving na talaga.
- Golden Girls -> Even if the main characters are grannies, I can still relate to their characters. Just goes to show that no matter what age we are, women face the same issues such as relationship problems, discrimination and what not. This show is just sobrang funny.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com