Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SOME THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM
Someday I will tell my story. Somewhere. Somehow. When I am ready.

For now, all I can do is to keep reminding myself not to lose hope. Things shall get better. And I shall strive to always remember the good things. And the good people around me. Who love me for who I am. Who do not say they do yet their actions say otherwise.

The only thing that is keeping me together, or keeping me alive even, is the thought that in a few days, God-willing, I will finally be going home. I will finally get away from all this.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com