Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



AWAKE
Sometimes, not only do I feel that he does not love me anymore, but he might actually even hate me. And there are nights like this when I wonder where it has all gone --- like the arms that used to hug me tight and gave me so much comfort or his lips that used to kiss me with so much passion...

I know we are going through difficult times. But I hope that we will both come out of this, still the same two persons that we were, when we first knew that we loved each other so much. Or if we have changed at all, only for the better.

I wish this is just the sick, depressed person in me feeling this way right now. But I also know better. And this is one of the things I'll have to face, along with the seemingly million other complications in my life right now.

And there are times that I wish I could just disappear. Or that everything else will just disappear. But yeah, it doesn't work that way.

I'll settle for a peaceful rest then. Even for the night.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com