Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TIRED
When he gave me back my ring, our ring, this morning, I thought that today was the beginning of better things to come. That things will be alright from now on.

I had been excited the whole day, because I had prepared little gifts for him, created pages for a scrapbook, partly as a belated monthsary gift, and mostly because it's his day... Yes, he is a father. And I love that about him, because I can see how much he loves his kids..

But tonight, a call from an old college barkada just put us back where we were a few days ago. In that place where pain has almost ceased to exist, and numbness has begun to set in. He threw a fit, once more not listening to reason. Once more doubting and distrustful.

What have I done wrong?

I don't want to cry anymore. I AM SO F*CKIN' TIRED.

I cannot feel loved one moment, then feel like the most hated person in the whole world the next.

I love him but how far will that love go, really?

So when do I know enough is enough? When I say it is. For the first time ever in this relationship, I am ready to let go. I am scared shitless. But I'd rather be scared than be hurt over and over again.

He never even got to open his presents.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com