Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WEEKEND AT THE COAST
I felt a serenity I have not felt in a long time... There is something quite so wonderful about spending the day at the beach.. just watching the surf or listening to the waves as they crash to the shore or gazing at the lovely sunset... One loves the sunset when one is so sad... But I'm really not so sad anymore... Things are getting better.. Or maybe I have learned to get by.



Oh yeah, we went crab fishing. The picture below doesn't really do justice. Crabbing on the shore can be such a drag. So we went on a boat and did a lot better. 4 decently-sized crabs in two hours ain't so bad. Coz it's not as easy as it sounds.. Really. :)







Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com