Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



THE POWER OF DEDMA
For the last three weeks or so, I've been stressing, crying, losing sleep. I pleaded, put up with his outbursts and then I threatened at one point. I kept wondering why he didn't seem to miss me as much as I missed him. It was bad enough that we were physically apart. Emotionally, we were slipping away from each other. Fast.

And today he said "Naiinis ka na ba sa akin? Don't worry, baby, a few more days..". Then it hit me. I no longer care. I've stopped caring the last few days. I've finally grown weary of trying to reach out and understand what was going on. I just.. moved on.

I still don't know if all the wounds can still be healed. Whether his coming back will change a thing. Or whether all the good times we had will be enough to make me want to forget the nightmare I had finally shaken out of my system.

I'm taking it one day at a time. And today, I say, dedma.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com