Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



EGAD!
Putek. I totally blew my top at work today. This really whiny wife of my engineer sent an "escalation" email with inaccurate statements. Anak ng.. After all the headache I went through just to figure out how to help them. F**k.

Gawd. Guess I'm still fuming.

When it rains, it pours. Everything's gone haywire. Work. Relationships.

Haay.. I'm going to take a deep breath now.

-------------------------------------------
Thank goodness for Friends. At least napatawa naman ako.

(Joey asking advise from Ross since he's dating this uber babe/intelligent professor)

Ross: You should take her to the Met.
Joey: The Mets ....
Ross: No, no, no. The Met. The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Joey: Oh, so that's what she meant. You know, if they're gonna shorten it, they should call it the Muse. You know, short for museum and avoid all the confusion.
Ross: Yeah. Most days this place is packed with confused and angry baseball fans.

-------------------------------------------
Thank goodness for actual friends, too -- who makes my day, for the little things that they do, like say, make me kwento about their "feminine side" or make plans na for my welcome-home party (asus, hanap lang excuse to gimik eh.. hehe), which is still about a couple of months away... You all know who you are.. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com