Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MTV AND ME
Watching MTV is really therapeutic for me. There's music, adventure and drama -- things that can definitely take your mind off your own reality show called your life. Battle of the Sexes is my current favorite, because well, I'm a closet adventurist.. Given the right motivation (and more importantly, the right mental and physical health), I'd likely do something in defiance of what is otherwise known as the "norm".

Well, you know, if you ask me now, I'd never agree to ride on the scooter, some hundred meters above the ground, on a very narrow path. This definitely did not make it on my to-do-before-I-die list. But I'd like to think I have it in me to put aside whatever girly-girl characteristics I have, and just do something outright crazy. (Oh, I forget, I've already done something outright crazy..)

So the final challenge is next Monday. And my girl Ruthie, made it to the final three (girls team). She is Hawaiian, but she was raised by a Filipino family, although apparently, they treated her so bad. Hmm.. Not something to be proud of. Anyways, the other girl who was voted off this week, Melissa from RW New Orleans is also half-Filipino and she is mighty proud of it. So I guess, that's worth mentioning.


Ruthie - girl power at its best. Go get 'em! :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com