Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BACK FROM SEATTLE
Drove with a couple of friends to Seattle last Saturday to see an old old friend (thank you, sobra, for such great company and hospitality.. you are one of the greatest friends, ever!) whom I have not seen for two years. We all had such a blast!

Watched my first live professional baseball game ever at the Safeco Field, and the Mariners rock!! Even if the Tigers beat the M's, it was still a good game. Plus of course, watching a game is just really an excuse to booze up :) And oh, even if Ichiro didn't shine in this game, he's still the man! Hehe..


Ang cute nya talaga.. :p

We capped the night playing billiards, then mahjong till 5AM. Sunday afternoon was spent in the downtown, just enjoying the beautiful sunny day. All in all, everything was just perfect. Well, almost, but even the spat with MB did not dampen my spirits. I will deal with him later. Basta, I had fun, and I will end it at that.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com