Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ABYSS
I realized that something extraordinary was happening. I was holding him in my arms like a little child, yet it seemed to me that he was dropping headlong into an abyss, and I could do nothing to hold him back. - The Little Prince

I'm falling into this dark place. I wish this is all just a nightmare. At least when I wake up, it stops. But this is reality. This is what I have chosen. I just feel so lost and alone right now. I don't know how to make it better.

Actually, I wish I'd meet a snake who can solve all the riddles and tell me "I can help you someday, if you grow too homesick for your planet.."






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com