Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FESTERED
May basis nga ata talaga high score ko for violence (quiz below) ah.. I have this urge to kick/punch something.. Someone?

Sana PMS'ing lang ako. (Gawd, never thought I'd ever wish that. But heck, better than thinking I just have this mean streak hidden inside me somewhere..)..

Time to take another deep breath.

----------------------------
"I know moments like this. One path is the harsh reality. And one path is the comfortably numb. But guess what, in the morning, when you're all sobered up, the problems are still gonna be there. Only now it will be this big festering wound and you'll just be the jerk who sat back and let it grow worse..." - Dawson's Creek






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com