Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NAME THAT TUNE
1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
This song by Aegis.. forgot the title na.. Luha? Some classmates of mine performed this in one of our MBA events and the rendition was really hilarious.. So everytime we'd go to videoke bars, we'd look for this song :D

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
Pasko Na Sinta Ko - too many Christmases spent away from home
Take Me Out of the Dark - "I don't want to be alone..."

3. Name three songs that turn you on.
Sexual Healing - "Honey I know you'll be there to relieve me, The love you give to me will free me..."
Crash Into Me - "And I come into you, Hike up your skirt a little more and show the world to me..."
Underneath It All - "I've seen right through and underneath, And you make me better, better..."

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
Power of Two - "Baby I'm here to stop your crying, chase all the ghosts from your head..."
Three Little Birds - " Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right..."
Heaven - "Baby you're all that I want, when you're lying here in my arms..."
Friends - "And friends are friends forever, If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say "never", 'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go, In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long to live as friends..."

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
Gawd, dami.. depends on my mood eh.. Mostly Bob Marley songs..

questions from Friday Five






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com