Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's ironic that just when I didn't announce any hiatus, I ended up not blogging for a much longer period than any of my so-called blog-breaks :)
* * * * *
Nothing much to blog about lately. So busy with my project. Current love relationship still going downhill. Life kinda sucks a little nowadays. But it's all still good. No amount of battery can keep me from standing back up again. I just hope I'll feel determined like this always.
* * * * *
Spent the memorial weekend in Salt Lake City, Utah.. Just did some sightseeing in the downtown and well, shopping of course... A girl's weekend is never complete without shopping. The fact that the same stores can be found in Oregon, without sales tax at that, could not stop me. :p
* * * * *
Other than that, I've been watching season finale's here and there.. I was watching (a delayed episode of) Bituin the other day, and even that is looking like a very dragging season finale. What is up with Nora wearing robes on her wedding? The priest could not even wait for her to change her clothes? Hehe.. Pati daw ba yun, pinatulan ko pa.. Must be stress.. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com