Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LONG WEEK
It's been a long week. And work, despite taking up most of my hours now, is actually giving me the much needed distraction from all my worries right now. And yeah, my last post just really came out from a painful well of emotions. No, I don't believe love is nothing but a sham. I will not let bad relationships make me forget about the real love my friends and loved ones have been giving me unconditionally and consistently.

-------------------------
Lately, it's been so hard to put my feelings and thoughts into words.. Some of them are too painful that I'd rather really start forgetting about them... as soon as possible.

-------------------------
46 days to go and I'll be back home. Home. Just thinking about it gives me so much comfort. Too bad the weather is just getting nice here. Pero I'd rather take humidity and intense heat over this. I miss my family sooooooooooo much...

-------------------------
Strange how now, just when I'm wrapping up my project, I'm beginning to enjoy all the geekiness that is my job. I'm now actually enjoying "casual" hallway conversations involving GTL buffers, CMOS transistors, open-drain circuits or power supplies. Yup, here, you'll never have to talk about the weather when caught with an acquaintance. :)

-------------------------
Weekend offs now over. Back to the grind. Work awaits tonight. And it does not seem so bad anymore. I don't miss partying as much.. Oi, the workaholic me is also back... Yup, things are the way they're supposed to be....






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com