Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



METALLICA ROCKS




Ok. So I've never been a metal head. I don't claim to be an avid fan. I remember the first time I heard Metallica's music. This kid from our village went excitedly to our house and asked me to listen to his tape. The moment he played it, I was like - ok, that's music? Ah. But what did I know then? I was, after all, a Catholic schoolgirl back when. Fast forward many years later. A friend who is a total Metallica dude, reintroduced me to this band which I had dismissed a while back. Galeng!!! Of course, if I had known then what I know now, I would have totally wanted to become a rockstar. I don't think mom would have liked that.

I was watching MTV Icon the other night while my manager was in the other room. One word - energy. Wonder what would have been my manager's reaction if I had given in to the urge to just rock it all out right there. Doesn't sound too promising for my review. Hehe.

I'm totally adding watching a live Metallica concert to my to-do-before-I-die list. Really. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com