Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



IT'S A CRUEL WORLD
You'd think by now I would already know that. But for the longest time, I refused to let go of that idealism that this four-letter word indeed exists. L-O-V-E. But the one moment when I listened to my heart closely, if not completely, and actually believed what it said, it failed me. Big time. All that paranoia, was actually intuition I just refused to acknowledge.

Everything I had with him was all just one big fat lie.

But I am thankful. Because I've finally learned the most important lesson of all. Love is nothing but a sham. That, plus I am a fool, for falling for one of the greatest and painful tricks ever pulled on me.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com