Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LIFE-ALTERING CHANGES
1. Smoking
Been trying to quit lately. On really good days, I'm down to zero (or 1 the most), on bad days, I can smoke up to five sticks. Still way below how much I used to smoke. And it's really hard. Like right now I have the urge to puff away because I've been trying to figure out how to crunch this massive data I have and the only way I could think of is to manually edit everything (I'm talking about 80 files worth of manual editting). Surely, there's an easier way to do this.. But the engineer in me is failing. Drats.

And I need that smoke. But I didn't bring any cigarettes. No one else here smokes. So I blog instead... (sigh)
2. That other change
The cat is out of the bag now.. Well, partly anyways. And soon, I will tell everyone else too. It's scary because I don't know what the future is going to be like. There are so many unknowns.. I took an uncalculated risk and now I just want to be safe and run away..

But I can't. I won't. This is something I have to deal with. No matter what happens, though, I will have learned from this bigtime. And even that is an understatement.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com