Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I should stop being such a baby. I know. But sometimes I can't help it. When I'm sick, I regress into a kid who finds comfort only in the arms of her mom. Or dad.

Nasa Cebu na dapat ako today. It's my mama's birthday. They had a small party yesterday, complete with lechon pa. Yum!

My mom... She was always the stereotypical strict mom but over the years, I've come to appreciate her more and more. She is such a superwoman. She was career-oriented but she always took care of us. She remained strong when the household needed it most. And gawd, how could she have stayed with papa for so long? Haha.. I mean, I love my dad but he is such a handful. But of course, she loved him so much kaya ganun. Sa kanya pa ata ako nagmana in that area ah... :) But maybe it's like that. You try so hard not to become your mother but you still end up the same woman anyways. Ok. Better stop before I start psychobabbling.. Hehe..

I'm in a generally good mood today.. My incision got infected but it's getting better na.. My MB is taking such good care of me... He's been painstakingly doing the dressing and all. Ew. Ouch.

I think pretty soon I'll be ready to go out of the house na and do something fun naman like, er, shopping :)

Have a good weekend, all.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com