Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MESS AND CHAOS
Boxes, plastic bags, luggages and all sorts of stuff are lying around in my apartment. It is a picture of both ending and beginning.

I've already packed two large luggages and 5 boxes... SO FAR. A few things still need to be packed. Waah... I really hate packing. And I hate not finding stuff.. Like where are those VS undies???? :p

But I'm also enjoying packing. And I've actually opened some packages only at this time. DVD's, mails, relocation orientation packets. Heh. I'm discovering new things in the process. But of course, there's the growing excitement of finally able to fly back home. (Again, cross fingers!!!)

I feel some kind of sadness, too.. Of course, I liked it here. No doubt, this is one of the better assignments I've had. Costa Rica of course is still #1 in my list, but I digress.

The best and maybe the worst memories are of him.. And I'd still like to think the good outweighs the bad.. I look at him right now and I can still feel that warm fuzzy feeling when I first knew I wanted to be with him... The future is still hazy but one thing I do know is that we need this distance. We need to figure out a lot of things. On our own. In order to find out if we are really meant to be together.

Too much mess and chaos going on. In my apartment. Even at work. Specially in my life.

But, as always, it is all good.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com