Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



RANDOM THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE TODAY

* Someone told me today, "I prayed for you last night..." when I most needed to hear it
* Someone telling me "Alam mo, naiiyak ako dun sa kwento mo about what happened during your operation.. ".. Ang sarap ng pakiramdam na may kadamay... lalo na't anlayo ng pamilya ko sa akin...
* Sieggy's kwento about his MBA happenings.. Kaka-miss school ah..
* My officemate's wife and also a friend, ready and willing to help me clean my incision which got infected. It's really difficult to do it on my own unless I pull off some acrobatics :)
* Comments/emails from wonderful people in the blog world... Thank you for your prayers!
* For a brief moment there, I actually believed there is still hope for us..
* Packing!! And I'm about 80% done.. Yey!! Once my surgeon gives his go-signal next week, I'll book the earliest return flight possible.. CROSS FINGERS!!!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com