Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GOING HOME

I finally did receive green light from my surgeon to travel back home. I'm happy kinda sad. Or maybe sad kinda happy. You know how it is. I lived here for a year. This was home for me. I built relationships. I've barely gotten used to the changing of the seasons. And, now I have to go. And I'm leaving someone important behind. Someone who has become a big part of me. And when I go back, I have to unpack, rearrange my stuff. I still have not decided whether to move in with my older sister or continue living on my own. I have to start getting used to the humidity and the floods. I have to call old friends and renew friendships. Get used to sleeping in my own bed. And sleeping alone. And I need to start waking up early again on weekdays to get to work on time. 4AM sounds so foreign at this point, specially when work is just 10mins away. Back to reality. While my reality back home is not bad at all, it is different. And it will take getting used to. Again. And while some things may have remained the same, I've been doing this time and again to know that, for the most part, things have changed. Some for the worse, some for the better. But definitely, things have changed. And for a period of time, however short, I will feel like a stranger in my own home.

Still, I'm going home. And that is always a good thing.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com