Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



IT'S WARM AND I'M SWEATING BUT I DON'T CARE!
Check in at Portland took more than 1 hr. Novice agent, I suppose. Got to the gate via wheelchair. 100% inspection of all passengers. Shoes were taken off. Barely made my flight. No more wheelchair at Seattle. Two good samaritans helped carry my carry-on luggage seeing I was having difficulty moving about. Long line at check in counter at connecting flight. PDX agents did not paste baggage claim tags so had to find Horizon Air attendants. Finally on the way to Narita. Spent layover at lounge. $20 phone call. Non-sensical pictures were taken. Reading about power in Time magazine. 1 hour delay of flight to Manila. Finally boarding time. Ate chicken and rice. First decent meal of the day. Thought balloon: MB's adobo... I miss it already.. And I miss him.. Finally able to get some sleep. Then touchdown. I'm home. And I can feel the humidity. But I don't care. :)

So many planes, but ours was stuck in SanFo for an hour.


So I read...

And read again..

And then it was dark..







Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com