Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WELCOME, ROTUNDA, QUEZON CITY!
I braved the streets of Q.C. yesterday. No, I didn't drive. Not yet. I'm still trying to psyche myself up for this now-seemingly difficult task. My sister drove. We only had 3 destinations, barely a couple of miles away from each point. Easy, right? Not.

There was a power glitch at noontime and apparently, even after the power came back on, the traffic lights did not function. So all hell broke loose in Quezon Ave. No one would give in, so everyone just ended up kind of stuck in the intersection. We were finally able to get moving, managed to go to the bank, then to the hospital.. Our final stop was SM North Edsa because I needed to get my cellphone checked. Yeah, it's not working yet and so I'm cut-off from the rest of humanity at this point. And because of the rerouting, and again the traffic light fiasco, it took us forever to get to SM. When we got there, no parking space available. My sis opted to stay in the lot and wait for me in the car. Maybe because of the traffic, the bumpy roads, and just the stress of the day, my stomach started to hurt bad. I was able to ask around a bit though. My phone, which is a tri-band phone, needs to be unlocked so I can use it here. After going to three stores, I finally got a very cloak and dagger kind of response. The repairman told me to go to Vira Mall, stand between the two statues (saints??) and then call a number between 12 to 7PM.. And he will unlock the phone for me. I dunno. That will absolutely be my last resort. Mamaya ano pang modus operandi yan.. So anyways, at this point, my eyes are struggling to keep open. I'm still definitely jetlagged. Fun. Fun.

Mall sighting: lots of kids are wearing the F4 (of Meteor garden fame, tama ba?) do ha.. Wala lang, natawa lang ako. :)

I love my country.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com