Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



IT'S A NICE SUNDAY MORNING

It's foreign on this side.
But it feels like I'm home again.
There's no place to hide,
But I don't think I'm scared.
- This Side by Nickel Creek

Family gathered on a nice Sunday morning. Tocilog breakfast.

Last night was also fun. Met with old MBA classmates. It's been more than a year since I saw any of them.. We stayed at Greenbelt 2/3 area the whole night. Dinner at Kai, a Japanese resto. I like the ambiance.. very zen. But I think we tore the house down as we caught up with each other's lives.. We were laughing like we were the only 8 people there. Haha. I think they were glad we finally left. Food was ok. I ordered soft-shelled crab tempura. Pricey place but good for quiet dinners. We got dessert at Uva. I convinced them to try the chocnut ice cream I've heard so much about. It's called dirty ice cream pala. And they were happy. :)



We decided to walk off our dinner and dessert. People watched. Laughed. Temple bar was still deserted. Dropped by Aubar. Gawd we felt like grandparents. Too many teens. Finally sat down in Ice Vodka Bar. Too loud. Haha. We are all getting old.

We ended up in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Talked the night away. Just like old times. Yet, not really. Most of them are finishing school next term. And I'm still, well, light years away. I still don't know if I'll continue school. Probably. But I've decided not to make a decision today. I still have a month.

I'm listening to the almostkindaacoustic (a.k.a.) CD. Love it.

Yeah, all in all, it's a pretty nice Sunday.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com