Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BACK TO GOOD
I'm officially checking out from the Heartbreak Hotel and officially, well, staying happy. Because no matter how seemingly unfortunate I am when it comes to relationships, I have it good in most other things.

I'm now back to my "natural habitat" and somehow, found that formerly elusive resilience. And then of course, there's my family. Always ever there to bring a smile to my face. Specially our baby "Blobby" :)

As for work, my only two complaints are the long commute, and the fact that I have to wake up at 330AM in order to make it to the shuttle. And only now did I realize that it takes longer to go home to Q.C. from Makati, than my commute from Cavite to Makati. And the commute time grand total is .... tan ta ran nan.... 3.5hrs minimum, one-way!

I've almost forgotten how wonderful the dynamics is in our factory. Although the people I worked with in Oregon were fun, in a geeky sort of way, there is something about the camaraderie we have here, that makes working so much more bearable. And wow, a lot of people actually noticed I was gone. "Oi, kelan ka pa dumating??"... Yep, I certainly feel so welcomed and it definitely feels like home.

What's more, my managers have actually "forced" me to telecommute in Makati for three weeks till I fully recover from my surgery. Touched ako ha. Grabe :)

Speaking of my surgery, it has been more than a month since that fateful day. The scar is so visible still, and the infected portions are still a bit open. And I definitely still feel pain and discomfort. It's distracting and I can only hope for that day when I can finally go back to my normal routines. I wanna take up badminton again! Most specially, I don't ever wanna feel this sick and useless, ever again.

I have learned that no matter what pain or loss you experience, there is always, always a reason to be happy about. You just have to look around you and appreciate what you've got.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com