Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DEAD AS A LOG
I didn't realize how tired I was until I reached home and I just slumped to my bed. This week has been so hectic. So many issues. And yesterday my new Malaysian manager asked me what was keeping me up at night. And I told him, I could never seem to be able to leave work in the office, no matter how late I go home. And he told me to not let this go on for too long because he needed an alert leader at work. If I didn't have enough sleep, then I would not be effective at work during the day. He is right, of course, but I only have one body. And yes, it is almost failing me. I didn't know it until last night, when I didn't even have the energy to change into my PJ's. And I woke up at 7AM still in my work clothes. Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

And next week, it's enrollment time. Pretty soon, I'll be back to school. Arggh! But it's just something I have to do. Part of my 5-year career plan.

So here goes career-girl Barbie again. Ok, maybe not Barbie (hehe, mahiya daw ako!). But it's time I give my heart a break. Time to give passion a rest, and reason to thrive.

Just for a while. My heart is not that beaten to love again someday. In fact, I can hear it flutter faintly already.... ;)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com