Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BLUR
The last few days passed by so quickly. It seemed like a series of frantic events of catch-up-with-friends-and-family, catch-up-on-work and mini vacations in between. I have not seen all my friends yet. And work, is still, well, same old same old. You can never truly catch up. There will always be new things on your plate.

But I loved my mini vacations. One day of quality time with my younger sis whom I have not seen for two years. Three days spent in Bicol, to check out MB's hometown, upon his invitation. His family was great and I had fun just hanging out by the beach, or playing with the kids in the house. It was like getting to know him a little bit more, oddly, now that we're broken up. We are struggling to be friends. But I think it's just all too fresh. He never can seem to stop himself from injecting bitterness into our casual conversations. And I never seem to be able to stop myself from getting affected. Maybe someday, when all the wounds have healed, we will be able to talk to each other without heaviness in our hearts. Now I'm content to know that he will be spending time with his family soon, specially his kids. I know he misses them so bad. And I wish him nothing but hapinesss. And the same love that I hope I will find as well. Someday.

Then I went home to Cebu. Talked with old friends. And though I didn't get to check out the beach, the conversations over coffee were much more wonderful.

Me : Grabe, sometimes he texts me just to pick up a fight. I don't wanna text back nga eh. Sayang 10 pesos.
Friend : Buti pa 10 pesos nasasayangan ka. Sa iyong sarili, hindi....

**********
Me : Sometimes I feel so broken and damaged. What if no one will accept me after what I've been through?
Friend : Not all people are as close-minded as that. Do not be afraid. Maraming nagmamahal sa yo.

**********
Friend : What is important is that you came out of this a better person. Parang diamond :)

It's just a wonderful feeling to be in somewhere familiar. To be with familiar people.

And I finally got that hug.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com