Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SMALL DOSES OF HAPPINESS
Still continuing to meet up with friends I have not seen the past year I was away. Saturday I was in Greenbelt 3, hanging out with a couple of high school friends. Over coffee and La Pinay, we discussed about saving up for condo units in 2004, international scholarships, and medical practices. But no matter how grown up we all felt, when it comes to love and relationships, not a single one of us could really quite figure it out. And still at the end of the night, our questions mirror each others'... Will we ever meet that one person we will spend the rest of our lives with? Or is that an age-old myth? We're beginning to think we might be afflicted with the Sex and the City syndrome. Hehe.

Today I had lunch with my first ever MBA group mates. We met in Financial Accounting and we have stayed good friends even as each one of us went our own ways. Coffee and friends, I think, is the best combination ever. When you most need picking up, the combo just never fails. I just feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. Grabe. I am overwhelmed with such joy and comfort.

"I'm singing in the rain...." And I'll never fail to smile everytime I hear that song again.... :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com