Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Punyeta. Ang plastic ko. Time to move on daw. But the truth is, my love for him is still stronger than my resolve to let go and move on. I just didn’t want to admit that to anyone, much more to myself...

I saw him again last night. After almost two months of separation. I tried my best not to show how I was really feeling. That it took all my resolve not to cling to him and not let him go. And it took all my strength not to cry because I've been longing for him since the day I left Oregon. I had to wait until I was alone again before I let it all pour out. I still love MB. But I've always admitted that. What I've never admitted is that I am a big liar. The words coming out from my mouth, are so far from the truth that only my heart knows.

And the sad part is, even if I still love him, it will not change a thing. Because he is so far gone now.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com