Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'M BECOMING A PAROKYA GROUPIE :p

Nakakasawa din pala...
Kapag paulit ulit ang buhos ng galit
Parang ayoko na yata
Nakakapagod din pala ang iyong mukha
At kung may balak ka pang ulitin sa akin yun
May ibubulong ako sa iyo.... putangina mo..
- Parang Ayoko Na Yata, Parokya ni Edgar

This song is dedicated to........ hehehehe.. Joke. Sarap minsan magmura eh. But so not going to that level. Ang poise. Kelangan ibalik ang poise.

Pero, I'm really enjoying Parokya's album ha.. Kakatuwa.

Forgot to mention that I'm officially a student again. One subject lang this term because I finally acknowledged that I'm not superwoman. Feeling lang.

Seriously, though, I need to slow down a bit. I think I've achieved my goal of keeping myself too busy to the point of exhaustion and numbness... Forgetting, after all, is an act of will. So no point in trying to kill myself, really. And I'm ready now. To forget.

Time to move on.

Time to live again.

Yey.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com