Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ON A LIGHTER NOTE....
I'm sure by now everyone is so sawa na with my ex stories.. Hehe.. So I'm going to bore you with some mundane things na lang...

Last Saturday, I had to send sick notice via text to the folks at work.. Had to do that otherwise they'd bug me no end and I'd never get rest. It worked a bit on Saturday, but Sunday, people called me again during midnight.. Haayyy.. Yan tuloy sick pa rin ako...

I did manage a trip to the spa to get a back spa and massage. That helped a bit pero a full day at the spa would have been so much better. Anyways, I overheard this conversation between a customer and the pedicurist, while I was getting a french pedicure...

Pedicurist: San po ba punta nyo mam? Ako kase taga Southern Mindanao..
Customer: San ba yung Davao? Malapit ba sa Mindanao yun?

NYE!!! :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com