Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HARD TO SAY GOODBYE
I don't know what it is about goodbyes. It is simply to hard to say it. So to my dearest friend, Nic, see you around! :)

******

As for me, all I can say is, the last few days spent with MB has been really happy. I gained a lot of perspective. I saw a lot of things that I didn't see before because of my anger. And I feel that it's not yet time to say goodbye. I believe that there's still hope for us. Everything just fell into place.

But nothing is certain yet. I will not be too hasty in making decisions this time. The last one I made didn't turn out so well. And that's an understatement.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com