Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SOME DAYS ARE JUST BAD LIKE THAT...
The last few days have not been so good. Today, my godson, got kidnapped! As I write this, I could only pray that those preys have not hurt him. And won't ever hurt him. I cannot even begin to imagine the anguish my very good buddy and his wife must be feeling right now. I feel so helpless. The world is just not safe anymore. It happened right in the confines of their home! How can people be so cruel like that? Please do offer your prayers for my friends, so that somehow their child will be back safely in their arms again sooner than later. I pray that they will keep their faith strong, and that comfort and peace find their hearts tonight.

* * * * *
With all these things going on, I'm even more determined now to stop being such a drama queen and focus on worthwhile pursuits. I've been so caught up in my own heartaches that I've almost forgotten to live, and to cherish my loved ones, the ones who love me unconditionally. Ironically, today, was the first time that I really felt that strength within again after such a long long time.. I finally told MB to get out of my life (not so harsh like that, but something of the sort) as he was causing me so much confusion and despair. Good ol' stubborn me kept on hanging on that thin thread called hope. But then, it's just time to let it go. So it did not work out. Life is like that. I still have it good, despite of that. For one, I am still alive. And I am free from any harm. My family is safe and healthy. For the moment at least. But then life's like that, too. We have to keep on appreciating every single moment we are able to breathe, and have the chance to hug our loved ones, or tell them we love them... because there might not be a next time...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com