Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GONE TOO SOON...
One of my colleagues died. He was 25 yrs. old. And while we were not particularly close friends, we worked on the same project and interfaced quite a lot. In fact, the last email I received from him, last Wednesday, was to thank me for closing an item which he was following up on for about a week. The last conversation we had was about that item, and I told him I'll do the best I can to influence my counterparts in our other sites. And today, I found out he's gone. Just like that. He was (still is) on my IM contact list, and I'll never see him logging in again. I can never make him kulet again to make a capacity analysis for me. He will never make me kulet again to give him all the information he needs to make his analysis. Or to flag me whenever my indicators degraded. We have not even really started up our project yet. But he left. Just like that.

It is just so surreal. And I'm beyond sad.

He wanted to push himself to the limits. And I'd like to think that he is happy now in a place where there are no limits, no targets, no misses, no deadlines.. Just bliss.

May he rest in peace.

----------------------
Elsewhere in my life, my relationship with MB is dying. Not yet dead but getting close. We're in the land of indecision, confronted with the reality that love just isn't enough. After so many tumultuous months, I learned so many lessons, hopeful they did not come too late. And I hope that what we have won't be gone too soon.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com