Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MY SO-CALLED NIGHTLIFE
Midterms next week already!! Time flies so fast. I'm glad I did not drop this class. It's not as hard as I thought I would be, but still, I hardly have time to study for it.. But so far so good..

Had dinner at Cibo with one of my high school best friends.. I've been craving for pasta lately, and this is one of my fave pasta places... I love their Sphagettini ala Pescatore.. Yum.. After dinner we went to see Underworld.. It was a pleasant surprise because I was actually expecting a crappy B-movie kind of thing. But it majorly kicked ass. Kate Beckingsale is so dem hot in her leather outfit. Sobrang cool when she jumps down from a building then lands so gracefully. The movie is so dark, reminds me of Batman and Matrix movies.. The plot was gloomy as disturbing. Hatred is really so misplaced, and sometimes even war. And that people do crazy things for love. Like start a war. Like sacrificing your life. Or the life of others. Like defying people you care about. In that sense, I can relate. Haha. Scott Speedman was so-so in that movie but he redeemed himself when he transformed into a half-vampire, half-werewolf. Ganda naman pala ng combination eh, so what the hell where they fighting about?? Hehe.. All in all, the movie was entertaining, and I guess it will go into my list of DVD collectibles.

Side comment:: You will notice the number of movies I watch is directly proportional to my lovelife. The less movies I watch means, no boyfriends, husbands or what-have-you :) Wala lang. I just realized that when I remembered that the last movie I saw was, gasp, Noon at Ngayon. Hehehe..

Ok, back to regular programming. After the movies, we hung out at Dreambar.. I dunno, I expected it to be less noisy. More cozy. But they played house music. Which was nice, really, but I expected something different.. Maybe because it was a Saturday? Anyways, that place, no matter who owns it or what name it has, is still always full of foreigners.. And consequently, uhm, girls.

We walked to Bizu after that for a late-night or should I say, early morning dessert. Their cheesecake is heavenly (I love the mango cheesecake), but nothing beats Gourmet Cafe cheesecake talaga.. Greenbelt is still oozing with people. And Temple Bar is still the hottest hangout there. I don't get it.

We passed by V (when did it change from Venezia?), which also still has its regular pack. Wala lang. I just notice that place is always still so alive.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com