Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HE WORKS IN WAYS WE CANNOT SEE...
God always makes a way, when there seems to be no way...

For all of you dear blog friends who offered your prayers for my friends and my inaanak and their families, THANK YOU. My inaanak is finally home..

* * * * *
I've been raising safety and security concerns to my manager since this incident. Yeah, I am getting paranoid. What happened was a very chilling tragedy and kind of paralyzing. But there are lessons learned.. One of the more important ones is to always spend quality time with your loved ones.. Value your family and make them your priority in life.. Be safe and take measures so as not to be vulnerable to crime. Learn to defend yourself and your family.. And never put off important things for your loved ones because there's just no telling what tomorrow may bring.. I had put off giving my inaanak my pasalubong for him from the U.S. because I was always too busy to bring it to him.. So now I know to never do that again.. Be too busy to prioritize the people who matter to you..

* * * * *
In the love front, the MB saga is far from over. We are bound in ways I cannot yet elaborate on.. Which makes our situation much more complicated than what meets the eye. I'm extending my patience a bit more.. And give him another chance. And if I ever come out of this more beaten than I already am, I will make sure that I will not make room for regrets. I have made this choice and I will stand by it. And ultimately, I will just have to accept the consequences, including more pain.. I figured, I must have already reached the threshold of pain.. so more of it won't matter any more. So what's left to lose?






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com