Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



THINGS COULD BE BETTER
But I'm getting by. I don't have any choice but to get by. There are too many things I need to work on. After being gone for a week at work, there are sooooo many things to catch up on! I'm just thankful that my engineers did such a wonderful job covering me. So much so that I think I can quit my job na pretty soon and no one would stop me... Hehehe... School, on the other hand, is another story.. Next week na our final exams and there is so much ground to cover! Our paper is due in two weeks, and I don't even know what my case study will be... But, I'm proud to say, that even after my panic attack and after one absence, I still got a 3.5 grade last midterms.. Top 5 pa sa midterm exams.. Hehe ;)

I just wish the rest of the things in my life would be better soon... I'm still so confused. I know I also made a lot of mistakes in my last relationship but do I deserve to be punished forever? For now, sleep is my only solace.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com