Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



REPEAT MODE
My life has been stuck on repeat nowadays, pretty much like my "Art of Letting Go" CD. No matter how much I inch forward, I get dragged back to square one. Why, why, do I allow myself to be stuck here? I feel like I'm in a coma. I'm breathing but life has snucked out on me. Perhaps I'm waiting for others to pull the plug.. Because no matter how much I try to come out of this, I just can't seem to do it. I want to live again, I really do. But here I am again, hiding away in my apartment, refusing to see the sun that is shining outside. But hey, at least I can eat well now.. I ordered delivery from North Park.. A feast, compared to my last few deliveries from Tapa King and McDonalds :) Those fried prawn dumplings never fail to cheer me up.. After cutting on my expenses for a while now, so I could help someone else, I decided to treat myself today. I have given so much to others.. I felt like I deserved a delicious meal. It was a symbolic act, of course, no matter how babaw. Time to be a bit selfish again. Heck, I couldn't even afford to get my eyebrows shaped... I figured that someone else's need was so much greater than getting rid of stray hair. Nevertheless, I don't think I have any more to give. I am drained. More emotionally than anything else. And I want to pamper myself. I need a real vacation. Somewhere far away. Where pain is a stranger, and deceit unwelcome.

Today, I'm dreaming of a long stretch of white sand beach... I'm walking barefoot as waves splash all the way to my ankles... I sit down under a tree... read a good book while sipping a pina colada.. I feel the breeze brushing my cheeks, the sun against my skin... And I could hear nothing but the sound of silence... Peace.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com